iFinancial Freedom NOW

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Why a job is not a long term solution to Financial Freedom

This weekend I am not able to do much posting on my blog and other activities.

Why?

Its year end! And my boss want me to send him my achievements for the year to convince him that I am still a valuable asset to the company. It's frustrating despite working 10hrs everyday I still have to spend my weekends gathering 'statistics' to prove what I have contributed just because my boss does not keep a record of what I have done.

For the numerous Bosses that I worked for nowadays, they are just interested in protecting their own job and getting a fat bonus and pay check end of the day. An employee to them is just a tool, if you are perceived to no longer be able to portray that you are a valuable asset you are just wasting your time working in the company.

Noticed I used the word perceived and portray, because in my company everything is about perception. How well you 'work' with your counter parts and managers. Did you buy them coffee or beer to make them happy for the past few months? This will determine your pay check.

I have awakened to realize the opportunity and time lost over the years of selling my time to get a few thousand dollars of salary.

Do you think it is worth selling your life time for just a few thousand dollars?
I know I will not if given a choice!

Take a look at How To Build Recession Proof Income

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Knowledge is the key. Some books which I recommend reading.