iFinancial Freedom NOW

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why a job is not a long term solution to Financial Freedom - Part 2

Having wasted 1 weekend gathering data and formulating statistics to justify for the hard work and sweat that I have done for my company, guess what's next?

Its another time wasting 1 hour session for my boss to provide feedback and rate me on the work I have done for the year!

Problem is he does not even know what I have done.

Try my best to justify and prove to him what I have done is indeed value adding and I have gone all out to make it happen, just for the 5% increment or 10% increment if he accepts my justifications and promote me?

Why do we want to waste the whole of our life pleasing other people who does not even care and know what we are doing?

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Knowledge is the key. Some books which I recommend reading.